Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nice and Naughty

I've been playing with Manga Studio Debut 4, because I'd heard very good reports about it. This program is specifically designed for digital comics production, from blue line sketch and page layout to finished colour and lettering. On the whole, I'm quite impressed. The drawing and inking tools are outstanding! The final inked look has a very traditional pen and brush look. The colouring tools left me a bit cold, but I understand that MS 5 has incorporated a lot of the variety from MS ex4, the more expensive pro version of the program. These include more traditional painting looks, like watercolour, oils and pastel. That's very promising.

So here you go, a Christmasy pin-up, all digital. Enjoy your holidays, and I'll be back in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment