Tuesday 1 October 2013

Everything Old Is New Again

I'm seriously considering trying to put together a web comic. Just don't seem to be able to get comics out of my system, so, maybe I should make the attempt.

This is based on a concept that I started developing several years ago, and then, reluctantly, abandoned as impractical. I just couldn't see the idea of an old-style jungle adventure strip in the newspapers; there just doesn't seem to be a market for that genre.

But with the increasing popularity of web comics, and comics more in the popular culture, maybe I finally have a platform for my stories. Granted, they may not be seen by many, but at least I'll have taken my shot. I'd hate to come to my last days and regret not having tried.

So, here's a teaser, with a new character for the strip. More details in the weeks ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment